CS DUG (formerly known as H@B)
This is the code for the website.
Event dictatorship goes on in the issues page.
- make an issue for your event if it isn't already there
- assign yourself as dictator
copy in the event TODO list:
- [√] copied in event checklist - [ ] reserved room, made sure no conflicts - [ ] announced event to [ ]facebook, [ ]ugrad åt lists.cs.brown.edu, [ ]morning mail - [ ] optional: made a poster or asked charles to make one for the event - [ ] read over [how to host an event](https://github.com/hackersatbrown/hackersatbrown.github.com/wiki/How-to-host-an-event) - [ ] delegated to other people! - [ ] ?
check off items as you do them and get it done! :)
- ask Charles/Mackenzie for help as needed (just @mention them or email them)
- first-timers to event organization should sit down with Mackenzie/Charles to run lightly through the checklist and get a feel for how it all works
How to get involved in CS DUG
- start coming to meetings (announced on FB group)
- meetings are 30 minutes long
- decide that you want to make an event happen, or volunteer to help someone else