Bogey is a simple and reliable web app used to grade Hackathon projects.
Projects are ranked on the following [customizable] weights:
Judges can also rank projects based on a specific category listed above.
The listed categories can be altered to suit the hackathon's needs.
- Input a project's name and its scores in each respective category.
- Hit the 'Calculate' button to save the project and its scores in CSV file hosted on a remote server.
- 'Successful' should appear if all inputted values are of the correct data type.
- Hit 'Rank' to see the current ranking of the inputted projects, in descending order.
- You can change the weights of each category. Input the new weights, and ensure they add to 1. Hit 'Calculate'.
- Input new category names in 'Category Swap.' The names will now appear everywhere on the site. Changes may not take place immediately. Refresh the page if not.
- Simply click 'Sort' next to the category you need rankings from. It will download a ranked list of scores sorted based on the category.