…nt the loaded line each time.
It was broken from version 0.2 when the load configuration structure member was split into max_load and min_load.
…t is HTTP/1.0
in consistency with other error messages. Just removed the space between MaxConnsPerIP and the number of conns.
mod_balance.c: Added content type to the log file for easier identifing the type of the throttled file
…uation with the Apache 2.x port
* The per-user limit still needs some work. Currently it does not work.
* Fixed spelling mistakes in MinThrottleLoad and MaxThrottleLoad * Explained the disable value for all options * Added more info about the StaticContentThrottle
… the ips since we already know that we will throttle the connection
* Added new option MaxThrottleLoad * Added handler function for the new option * Added BALANCE_DEBUG to debug messages in max_load_handler() and min_load_handler() * Changed the cfg->load to cfg->min_load * Introduced new option cfg->max_load
…her then the defined value * Changed the way we throttle. Now we throttle only if the load of the machine is higher then the defined value * Changed the log messages to be more meaningful
* Instead of checking the load separately from the other options, now the Load is our primary check. Now if the load is lower then MinThrottleLoad, we do not throttle any connetions.
* Add Directives quick list on the right * Updated the meaning of MinThrottleLoad option * Fixed the <a name> placeholders
* Added vhost server_rec pointer to balance_handler() to store the pointer to the current vhost structure * Removed the unnecessary and wrong check of cfg->load in balance_handler() * Added a fix for a race condition during child restart phase * Reordered the checks in balance_handler() in such a way that the vhost and user checks are after the race condition check * Added some more comments