Clone this wiki locally
The spring 2011 hackNY student hackathon is here!!
STUDENTS: if you haven't registered yet PLEASE DO SO here. Also: while hackNY will provide food, beverage, friends, advising, and inspiration, you will need to bring your own computer.
2pm-2pm, Saturday April 9, 2011-Sunday April 10, 2011.
- 1pm-2pm Saturday April 9: Show up and register
- 2pm-4pm Saturday April 9: NYC startups present their tech
- 4pm-noon: hack!
- 2am: surprise!
- 11am-noon: sign up your team to present
- noon-1:30pm Sunday April 10: student demos
- 1:45 pm: prizes awarded!
- 2pm: crash
A hackathon is a chance to build, individually or in small teams. hackNY hackathons start with demonstrations of APIs from NYC startups on which you are encouraged to build. During the hacking hours, 4pm- noon, you are encouraged to work with the available startup ambassadors (CTOs, VP's of engineering, and other technologists) to
- form teams with common interests and complementary skills
- identify a bite-size problem and
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 251 Mercer Street, corner of 4th street. Take the N/R to 8th street, or the 6 to Astor place
*Which rooms can I hack in?
- 13th Floor Commons
- Room 1302
- Room 1314
- Room 101
- Room 102
- Room 201
- Room 202
- Room 312
- Room 317
I remain vexed
please email info@hackNY.org with any questions.