hack400tool - security handling tools for IBM Power Systems (formerly known as AS/400)
Copyright (C) 2010-2017 Bart Kulach
"hack400tool" is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
"hack400tool" is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
For executables, see "dist" folder.
2017-07-21 New major release
The new, major release introduces a number of changes:
- IBMiScanner has been rebranded to hack400scanner and includes a number of new or improvement functionalities related to gathering information about network services
- hack400tool has been rebranded to hack400exploiter (part of hack400tool suite) and includes a number of new or improved functionalities like remote QShell
- hack400auditor is a new demo program based on enhanced IBMiConnector class, that generates a basic compliance report. A full, commercial version of this program is in development.
- all tools have received a fresh look (thanks to @5up3rUs3r) and improved GUI error handling
- IFS explorer has been removed from hack400exploiter.
- minor code fixes
- added netstat functionality in code (experimental)
- temporary results are stored in sqlite database (better performance and stability)
- support for SHA1 hash extraction for John the Ripper at ibmiscanner (see www.hackthelegacy.org for details)
- other added options for ibmiscanner
- minor GUI improvements (threading, progress bar)