https://micro-manager.org/wiki/FrameProcessor FOR ANYMORE DETAILS.THIS PLUGIN IS NOW INTEGRATED TO MICRO-MANAGER. SEE
A Micro-Manager plugin that can process stack images in time. The processing can be applied in real-time (live mode) or during an acquisition (MDA).
This plugin has been inspired from the excellent FrameAverager plugin from OpenPolScope available on github at https://github.com/LC-PolScope/Micro-Manager-Addons.
The motivation to create this plugin was to make it compatible with Micro-Manager 2 and also add more processing operations.
- Download the JAR file at https://github.com/hadim/FrameProcessor/releases.
- Copy it to
- Launch Micromanager.
- Execute the plugin with Plugin
▶On-The-Fly Image Processing ▶Frame Processor.
- Launch a live or MDA acquisition.
- The acquisition window should display the processed images (mean image of the last 10 images by default).
Please report any issue to https://github.com/hadim/FrameProcessor/issues.
- This plugin can perform several classic operations during live or MDA such as
minon a certain number of frames defined by the user.
- Images are processed for each combinations of Z, Channel and Stage Position.
- User can choose a set of channels to be ignored by the processor.
- Import the project into Netbeans/Eclipse (Ant project).
- Add the appropriate MM JAR files to the properties of the project (follow theses instructions).
- Hack it !
- Launch Micromanager directly from Eclipse/Netbeans by running Debug.
FrameProcessor has been created by Hadrien Mary.
This work started in 2016 at the Gary Brouhard laboratory at the University of McGill.
GPLv3. See LICENSE