Make sure that 100% is "one postscript point": this ensures canvas size matches physical size. Export at 300 dpi scaled to 100%.
Set grid to 1cm with 10 minor units. Ensure there is 2mm padding around all sides of each diagram.
- Text is set in inconsolata 10pt, with text padding set to 3.
- Emoji set in "Apple Color Emoji" 8pt.
- Default scalar size is 6mm x 6mm.
- Symbols have 4pt rounded corners and plum border.
- Arrow heads should be set to 75%.
- Names should be coloured in steel.
Inconsolata scaled (by fontspec) to match main font is 9.42pt.
Preview at 100% matches physical size of book. Maximum diagram width is 11cm.
Remove dpi specification from
include_graphics(), instead relying on
common.R. Chunk should have
output.width = NULL.
Beware caching: after changing the size of an image you may need to clear the cache before it is correctly updated.
To zip files to for publisher:
mkdir crc cp _book/_main.tex crc cp -r _bookdown_files/*_files crc cp -r diagrams crc cp -r screenshots crc cp -r emoji crc cp mina.jpg crc cp krantz.cls crc cp book.bib crc rm crc/diagrams/*.graffle zip -r adv-r-source.zip crc
Code of conduct
Please note that Advanced R is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By contributing to this project, you agree to abide by its terms.