hagistack is a set of scripts to quickly deploy an OpenStack cloud.
- To easy install OpenStack environments in a clean Ubuntu13.04
- However, it does not install also Qauntum Swift.
Read more at http://http://oss.fulltrust.co.jp/
- When you install the OS, please create a LVM named cinder-volumes.
- IP address must have been fixed.
- Please do not create the bridge interfaces.
The hagistack master branch generally points to Grizzly versions of OpenStack components.
Installing in a dedicated disposable vm is safer than installing on your dev machine! To start a dev cloud:
The Prepare two NIC If you want to do also install the Quantum
If you want to do also install the Quantum (Number of necessary NIC 1)
When the script finishes executing, you should be able to access OpenStack endpoints, like so:
- Horizon: http://$NOVA_CONTROLLER_IP/horizon
If you want to use OpenStackAPI
# source keystonerc file to load your environment with osapi and ec2 creds # However, it is set to /etc/bashrc . /home/$STACK_USER/keystonerc # list instances nova list
You can override environment variables used in
hagistack_controller.sh by creating file name