This repo contains u-boot and other firmware binaries for use by Haiku and other operating systems.
Notice: Licenses are strictly followed in this repository. Any binaries must have a documented source location if the license requires it.
- arm - ARMv7 firmwares and u-boot artifacts.
- arm64 - ARMv8 firmwares and u-boot artifacts.
To rebuild the u-boot sources:
- Place the architecture's cross compiler binaries into your PATH
- From the root, run ./tools/build <arch>
- manifest.json is updated by hand to reflect what is needed for each board.
manifest.json defines each SOC and what files are required to make an SD card bootable.
- arch - Target architecture
- id - board identification (should match directory name)
- soc - Name of ARM SOC
- name - Pretty name of board
- files - Files to place on the initial FAT32 boot partition
- If the file url begins with a number, this is the offset it gets written to the disk device at.
- Example: 8192,https://github.com/blah.bin:
dd if=blah.bin of=/sdcard bs=1024 seek=8
This repository contains sources and binaries from u-boot which are licensed under GPLv2.