Infrastructure as code
Treating Haiku's infrastructure as cattle instead of kittens since 2017.
- docs - Full documentation on Haiku's infrastructure
- containers - Manifests to build and deploy containers
- data - Static, git tracked files which can be bind in containers.
- playground - Things that we're experimenting with. Not used in production.
These are the path of least resistance for new admins to do "things"
- Be sure to update the relevant docker compose (this directory, .yml) with the version change.
- Use docker service update to target an update to a single service.
docker service update --image haiku/haikudepotserver:1.0.116 --force cdn_haikudepotserver
- Docker will pull the updated image, and force the specified service over to it.