A tool for Steemit which helps users distribute their votes automatically according to their preferences.
This is SteemiTag v0.3.
- Compile the program using Python 3 (optimally 3.5+).
- Create a password for internal use of SteemiTag (see guildlines for passwords).
- Set configuration (i.e. check options you want to choose, select authors and tags you would like to vote for).
- Write your login and paste your posting key.
- Provided your credentials are correct, the program will start running. You can have a coffee in the meantime or simply minimize it and let it work in the background.
- To check its effectiveness after a given period of time you may go to steemd.com/@your_nick.
- Make sure to use the same internal password next time you open SteemiTag. Don't worry if you forgot that one, choose a new password and provide your posting key again.
Proceed with caution
Please be aware the program may drain your voting power quickly as the preventive mechanics is not available yet. Also, by providing wrong information (e.g. incorrect usernames of authors you want to endorse) to SteemiTag you risk crashing it. If that happens try deleting storage folder in the SteemiTag's main directory.
Thank you for using SteemiTag. If you feel my works's worth a donation, you can use @tipU to send me a tip!