We're currently looking for
Who we are and what we do
Haja Networks builds foundational distributed and decentralized technologies for the future Internet.
With open-source, transparency and diversity as our core values, we're currently focused on:
- Providing building blocks and tools to re-decentralize the web
- Developing foundational decentralized database protocols for the future Internet
- Building OrbitDB, a serverless, distributed, peer-to-peer database, and its community
Everything we build is open source and made available on GitHub, and we work as part of a larger open-source community building the decentralized web.
We're a small and focused distributed team working around the globe. We don't have an office and our team members are currently located in Oulu, Berlin, Barcelona, Dubai and Vermont. Communication is an important factor in distributed work and we stay in sync using GitHub, IRC, Slack, email and Zoom.
Haja Networks was founded in early 2018 in Finland and is funded by top investors in the decentralization space.
Read more about us at haja.io.
What we offer
- The opportunity to tackle pioneering challenges in building decentralized peer-to-peer databases and networks
- Work on open-source software
- A remote-only position where you're paid by your role, not location
- Culture that values psychological safety and diversity of backgrounds and perspectives
- All necessary tools for doing your work, including workstation furniture
- Flexible working hours in your preferred location
- Medical coverage
- Budget and support for learning professionally and staying healthy physically and emotionally
- Mandatory minimum 4-weeks vacation policy, generous parental leave and family sick time
- Team retreats 3-4 times a year in a comfortable location
How to apply
Check the instructions how to apply if you became interested!