Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Plugins, Tools and Hardware
Clone this wiki locally
A list of reveal.js plugins. Feel free to add your own!
pubnub-remote-control-plugin: Remote control a presentation using a web page or a Telegram bot via PubNub API.
reveal.js-plugins: a collection including:
- audio-slideshow: a plugin for easy audio playback and recording (Demo)
- broadcast: A plugin for audio and video broadcast for slide presentations (Demo)
- chalkboard: A plugin adding a chalkboard and slide annotation (Demo)
- chart: a plugin for easy integration of charts (Demo)
- customcontrols: a plugin for customization of controls (Demo)
- mathsvg: An extension of the math.js plugin allowing to render LaTeX expressions in SVG.
- spreadsheet : A plugin for adding Excel-like spreadsheets with formulas (Demo)
remeal: Fully featured customizable remote control tool. Powerful yet extremely simple in use.
a11y: Slide accessibility plugin
PdfExport: Easly switch between screen and the built-in PDF export mode by pressing a shortcut key.
AltMode: Switch between multiple alternative configuartion presets eg. screen and presentation mode, day and night mode, etc. by pressing a shortcut key.
HelpButton: Open the help screen by pressing a button.
ThemeOverride: Override the themes of reveal.js and highlight.js
fullscreen-img: Use fullscreen images in slides (note there are several versions of this plugin floating about)
notell: Control reveal.js remotely from another browser tab or device
revealremote: Control your reveal.js presentation from a browser on any device with network connectivity
gamepad-plugin: Use your gamepad as a remote to advance through your slides
tagcloud-plugin: Tagcloud generator
per-slide theme override: Custom theme per slide using
otf-fragment-order: Make fragments appear in an order of your choosing while giving the presentation
math-katex-plugin Formula rendering with KaTeX (instead of MathJax)
jump-plugin: Jump between slides by typing the number followed by enter
css-snippet: Live css editing in code blocks.
external: Load external files (HTML).
external: Load external Files (improved version, recursive inclusion and relative paths now possible)
RevealEditor: Editor for code demonstrations.
ga Google Analytics tracking for Reveal.js presentations.
mqtt-plugin: Plugin to add real-time data retrieving over MQTT to your slides.
sampler: Embed code samples taken directly from source files in your slides.
PrintRevealNotes: Print the speaker notes from a reveal.js presentation
embed-video: Embed local media (including live video) into a reveal.js presentation
ppt2reveal: Powerpoint macro to reveal
run-in-terminal: Add executable code examples
coursemod: Courseware plugin
KaTeX-for-reveal KaTeX support (alternative to MathJax)
badges: Add badges to your code snippets (or other stuff)
Spotlight: Allows to highlight the current mouse position with a spotlight
Dummy-Mouse-Pointer: Create a presentation pointer tracking mouse movement
zero-index-main: This plugin sets your vertical 0 index as your main deck. Whenever you change your slide horizontally your vertical index will be set to zero.
Useful tools for working with reveal.js.
- slides.com Visual editor for reveal.js, create presentations without knowing how to code.
- runnable.com Live editable example of the source code.
- prez Generate Reveal.js slideshows from a set of markdowns.
- deck2pdf Command-line tool for converting decks to PDF
- decktape Another command-line tool for converting decks to PDF using PhantomJS
- uncloak Reveal.js theme editor to tweak colors and font styles in a live GUI.
- cleaver Reveal-cleaver-theme enables you to easily create a very easy way reveal.js slideshow from a dummy markdown file.
- hacker-slides Visual editor; A simple app that combines Ace Editor and RevealJS
- kreator.js Visual editor; A GUI for reveal.js
- generator-reveal Yeoman generator for reveal.js
- reveal-cli CLI tool for scaffolding (and deploying to GH Pages) reveal.js presentations
- fab setup.revealjs fabric script: Set up a reveal.js presentation with slides written in markdown
- slide-builder for programmatically adding fragments/steps to a slide (useful for embedding multi-step visualisations)
- present : reveal.js Workflow Automation for automating workflow using bash, reveal.js, external markdown. allowing features like import markdown, reuse markdown and markdown library.
- markdown-presenter.html A reveal.js presentation allowing to load and present local markdown files such as this one.
- GitPitch just markdown then git-commit on any branch within a GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, GitBucket, Gitea or Gogs repo for instant online and offline presentations.
- emacs-reveal Generate reveal.js presentations with audio explanations as OER from simple texts in Org Mode with GNU Emacs
- deveal A reveal.js helper tool to create and manage a presentation using templates and parameters files
- AwesomeSlides makes awesome HTML5/CSS slides by converting slides made with LibreOffice. Output slides are based on Reveal.js with the AwesomeSlides plugin, which applies fancy CSS themes to slides.
- reveal-hugo is a complete Hugo theme for Reveal.js with a clean, intuitive way to organize slide content.
Satechi SP-600 (Amazon)
7 keys plus laser: Linux udev keys binding
Equip Wireless Notebook Presenter 4-in-1 (Amazon)
Works well with Chrome. Linux Mint and Ubuntu-compatible. Features:
- Mouse Pointer, Mouse Click
- Slide forward, Slide back
- Expose Mode (ESC)
- Darken the Screen
MINIX NEO M1 2.4GHz Six-axis Air Mouse w/ Gyro (DealExtreme)
Should just work as an USB mouse/keyboard. Tested on Linux.
- All 4 directional keys (left/right/up/down) and 'enter' (OK)
- Mouse pointer, mouse left-click (but conveniently disabled when using the directional keys)
- No ESC (expose mode) or darken-screen
- Nice small USB dongle