(Spatial) data harmonisation with hale studio (formerly HUMBOLDT Alignment Editor)
hale studio is a desktop and server environment to analyse, transform and validate complex data sets. These are the top use cases it's applied to:
- Creation of INSPIRE data sets
- Creation of GML/CityGML/XPlanGML data sets
- Environmental reporting (Air Quality, WFS, CDDA, ...)
- Creation of Geoserver app-schema mappings
- Database-to-database migration
- Integration of data from multiple sources into harmonised, consistent data sets
- Assessment of migration risks, mismatches, data quality
- Real-time, interactive geodata transformation and validation
- Makes work with large and complex models easy
- SLD-Compatible Map display
- Support for all major databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and their spatial extensions
- Import and Export GML 3.2.1, SQLite, Shapefile, JSON/GeoJSON and many many other formats
- Create INSPIRE DataSets for Download Services, write to Transactional Web Feature Services
- Share Transfromation projects and collaborate to improve them with haleconnect.com integration
- Built on Java and Eclipse RCP
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32bit or 64bit
- MacOS X 10.5
- 4 GB RAM recommended
- The main hale studio components/libaries are released under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) v3.0.
- The hale studio continuous delivery build (hale-build in build/) is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) v3.0.
- Different licenses may apply to the extensions residing in ext/, please see the respective subfolders.