Clone this wiki locally
- Implement chroot’ing (problem in lighttpd)
- Differ between ingoing (POST) and outgoing (GET) traffic.
- Implement traffic logging to database (using “sequel”)
- Implement config file parsing (using “parseconfig”)
- Implement “-w SUBDIR” write to subdir flag. For “/var/www/htdocs//logs” where SUBDIR=logs
- Implement “-x” ignore www subdomain.
- Implement “-k” known-hosts only.
- SheBang doesn’t work as lighttpd and probably Apache does not provide environment variables
- Hard to debug (probably provide logging to syslog?)
- chroot’ing comes with some problems