For details on what to expect in general when updating to a new version of Androiplot, check out the versioning doc.
- (#26) Fixed an NPE issue when drawing null values with a PointLabeler.
- Fixed a broken link in Quickstart doc.
- Moderate refactor of
PieRenderer. Documentation has been updated to reflect these changes.
- Major refactor of
BarRenderer. Documentation has been updated to reflect these changes.
ScalingXYSerieswhich wraps other instances of
XYSeriesto be dynamically scaled. This is particularly useful for creating animated intros using
- Added AnimatedXYPlotActivity
demonstrating the use of
ScalingXYSeriesto create an animated intro.
XYPlot.getYVal(...)methods have been deprecated and will be removed in 1.5.0.
XYPlot.seriesToScreen(...)should be used instead.
- Domain and range cursors are now disabled by default. To enable, set a valid cursor position using
XYGraphWidget.setCursorPosition(float, float). Cursor position values are expressed in screen coordinates; you can convert between screen and series values using
- Added NormedXYSeries wrapper to simplify the process of normalizing xy series data.
- Added DualScaleActivity
NormedXYSeriesusage to present dual range scales.
- LineAndPointRenderer options for cases where two or mode series' of different size have been added.
- Fixed a bug causing points scrolled off-screen to occasionally accumulate and render along the left edge of the graph.
- Fixed a bug that could cause render jitter when extreme zoom levels were applied.
- Fixed a bug that prevented
PanZoomfrom working properly on plots with an undefined outer limit.
- Added sampling support. See the Advanced XY Plot doc for details.
- PanZoom performance enhancements & bug fixes. If you're currently using PanZoom you'll likely need to update your code as the interface has slightly changed.
- Added leakcanary to DemoApp for debug builds.
- More unit test coverage
- Fixed a bug that prevented an instance of a given series from being added more than once, even when a unique formatter is supplied.
Formatter.setLegendIconEnabled(boolean), used to enable / disable drawing legend items for individual series / formatter pairs.
XYGraphWidget.Edge.NONEto be used with
XYGraphWidget.setLineLabelEdges(Edge...)to disable all edges.
- BarRenderer / BarFormatter cleanup
- More documentation!
- Bounds and XYBounds have been merged into Region and RectRegion respectively.
- ValPixConverter has been removed and it's functionality migrated to Region and RectRegion.
- Added Region.transform(...) and RectRegion.transform(...)
- Added Region.ratio(...) and RectRegion.ratio(...)
- XYPlot.getCalculatedMinX(), XYPlot.getCalculatedMaxX(), XYPlot.getCalculatedMinY() and XYPlot.getCalculatedMinY() have been replaced with XYPlot.getBounds().
- Configurator has become it's own library - Fig!
- New constructors have been added to Formatters to simplify XML configuration via Fig.
- Added Jacoco code coverage reporting
Pie Chart Enhancements
Pie chart has been updated with new methods and format attributes to improve segment selection and highlighting functionality:
outerInsetproperties to SegmentFormatter.
See the pie chart documentation for usage details.
- Updated PieRenderer to support the new SegmentFormatter properties.
- SimplePieChartActivity has been updated to provide an interactive demo of some of these new features.
- Added FastLineAndPointRenderer, updated OrientationSensorExampleActivity to use it.
- Updated to target SDK 24, removed sdkmanager dependency, and other misc. updates to project deps etc.
- Lots of additions and updates to documentation
- Added CircleCI support
- Added drawGridOnTop param to XYGraphWidget; when set to true, grid lines will be drawn on top of rendered series data. (default is false)
- Added PanZoom class providing one-line configuration of pan/zoom behavior for instances of XYPlot. See TouchZoomExampleActivity for a usage example.
- Removed InteractiveXYPlot as PanZoom makes it obsolete.
This is a factor of several core elements of the Androidplot lib. The general theme was to make class and method names more intuitive and to make xml styling more powerful.
- Major refactor of XYGraphWidget
- Tick renamed to Line
- Extensible Label Formatters
- getXXXWidget methods renamed to simply getXXX
- Per-edge tick extensions
- Moved documentation into vcs. Docs from 1.0 forward will be maintained here. (TODO)
- plot label xml param renamed to title