Frontend Mentor - Tip calculator app solution
This is a solution to the Tip calculator app challenge on Frontend Mentor. Frontend Mentor challenges help you improve your coding skills by building realistic projects.
Table of contents
- My process
Users should be able to:
- View the optimal layout for the app depending on their device's screen size
- See hover states for all interactive elements on the page
- Calculate the correct tip and total cost of the bill per person
- Semantic HTML5 markup
- CSS custom properties
- Mobile-first workflow
- Vue.js - JS framework
- Font awesome - Icon library
What I learned
In this project I leared to use Vue.js 3 and their new composition API.
Also I estimate 15 hours for this project but in the end I did it in 13.
I like to put special attention to details, like hover, focus and focus-visible effects.
- Vue.js 3 documentation - This helped me for understand the new composition API and examples in Single File Components.