Simple hubot script that grabs a url and outputs the title
- Install the module:
npm install --save hubot-url-describer
- Add it
hubot-url-describerto your external-scripts.json file in your hubot directory
0.1.2 - ???
- Update node module version
- Add hubot-scripts keyword to keywords list
0.1.1 - 2013-12-07
- Switched html parser to use a SAX design as it should be faster and code is a lot cleaner
- Handled case with page with no title - #4
- Handled case when page doesn't start with a html tag - #4
- Added case to handle twitter:title if title doesn't exist (shouldn't happen, but why not)
Copyright (c) 2013 Gavin Mogan Licensed under the MIT license.