This repository contains the code used to collect data and generate analyses for the following paper:
config.ymland edit fields so that correct for current computer.
- Some of the custom R functions can be downloaded here.
Getting the data
Email Halle Dimsdale-Zucker (email@example.com)
Running the scripts
- These scripts are setup as an R package. Thus, they assume that you have first opened
serialfm.Rproj. This should open RStudio.
- Data were initially analyzed in SPSS, but all analyses for the publication were done in R. To convert from SPSS to CSV,
- If starting from the CSV file, can skip.
- To rerun the analyses and statistics,
- To regenerate graphs, use
graphs.R. This pulls from existing Excel sheets from the original manual data scoring pipeline.