Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Support for generating diagrams for views, e.g. Java element selected in Package Explorer (issue #84).
- Support for generating diagrams from console output.
- Preference page for enabling/disabling diagram providers.
- Avoid generating diagram (image) when PlantUml view is hidden.
- Moved list of diagram into sub-menu of view menu, handles issue #87.
- Now requires Java 1.8.
- Fixes include bug issue #35 and copying, exporting and printing pages of multi-page diagrams.
- Fixes problem with dangling Ecore objects issue #36
- Fixes problem with object attribute values with newlines and braces issue #37 by truncating. Also truncates long attribute value strings, to make object boxes smaller.
- Support for marker:/.../ hyperlinks to specific objects within a file, using the Marker API. Ecore object diagrams now use this kind of marker.
- Fixes problem with missing void operation issue #40. Also appends "" to many-valued types.
- Save action, for exporting image or puml file into workspace, and auto-save feature, for automatically updating saved files when the source changes issue #41.
- Updated to use PlantUML library version 1.2018.9
- Support for the newpage directive. Multi-page diagrams are rendered as numbered tabs (issue #11).
- Support generating packages for project class diagram, and a preference to turn on/off (issue #18).
- Object diagram generator, currently used as a default for Ecore model instances. To support overriding this behavior, e.g. so an Ecore model for state machines can be rendered as state diagrams, diagram text providers can now have a priority (issue #33).
- Refactored the update site, now it's a composite site with sub-sites for PlantUML library and Eclipse plugins. The library plugin and feature have changed to same versioning as the jar.
- Support links to fully qualified java classes with java scheme links (issue #31), e.g. java:java.lang.String. Add a fragment to navigate to a specific member. Default diagram generation from java source now uses this kind of link.
- Fix problem with enums in project class diagrams, where associations where generated for the literals (issue #30).
Some new features:
- updated to 8059 version of plantuml.jar, as part of the fix to issue #19
- a generic solution for showing exceptions instead of a diagram, if such are thrown during diagram generation, part of the fix to issue #19
- experimental support for generating a class diagram for a set of Java files, as suggested in issue #18. Open the PlantUML Project Class Diagram and drag a Java project or package into the view (suggest improvements by adding a comment to the issue).
- support for generating class diagram for .class files shown in the Class File editor
- fix for issue #15
- improved documentation, including this readme