… dm-validations is present.
…ate! in specs. This resolves #428.
…rs. Resolved #327.
* Extracted lazy loading from Property#get to Property#lazy_load(resource) * Fixed unit/property_spec * Added spec to property_spec for lazy loading.
…parameter of float to nil.
* Added specs for GROUP BY change, and moved the classes to the top of the file and namespaced them to avoid colissions.
* Loosened constraints on Query object that would allow #fields and #order to be empty arrays in very specific circumstances. (needed for dm-aggregates) * Split up query generation for ORDER BY part * Allow Query::Operator objects to be passed through when in Query#fields
* Earlier spec runs were affecting later spec runs because the data wasn't being cleared after a run. This affected the counts and expected numbers of associations. Updating to auto-migrate after each spec run corrects this error. * Updated specs to check before and after conditions to ensure the mutator methods were having a real effect. Caught several bugs with this approach. * Added specs for ManyToMany::Proxy#replace * Fixed ManyToMany::Proxy#replace to actually create the "through" resource the same was ManyToMany::Proxy#<< does. Refactored common code into private method ManyToMany::Proxy#relate_resource * Updated ManyToMany::Proxy#replace to accept a Hash instead of a Resource object.
…ft to reject! saved resources already in the collection.
…they're saved records. Added dbussink's spec from #394.
…. Resolves #394.
…where only one paranoid property was set. Squashed commit of the following: commit b06edab6cd129a9715d7a84b3cba4e6afb7c35fe Author: Daniel Neighman <email@example.com> Date: Mon Jul 14 18:41:23 2008 +1000 removes personal info about my db :P commit 5acdcd68d45972c52a971a9672655dcfc05cbe7f Author: Daniel Neighman <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Mon Jul 14 18:35:11 2008 +1000 fixes a bug with paranoid properties where they are not all set when multiiple are declared commit b9c0095978899ab8b62fba2c578a463b26f97386 Author: Daniel Neighman <email@example.com> Date: Mon Jul 14 17:10:18 2008 +1000 Adds code to respect repositories for paranoid deteletes commit b886a1eba14357973d6ff58cd66fbf4876eb1187 Author: Daniel Neighman <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Mon Jul 14 17:08:07 2008 +1000 Adds code to respect repositories for paranoid deteletes commit 73af3e6af973eff3c7140ce5391f4143ef8388b9 Author: Daniel Neighman <email@example.com> Date: Mon Jul 14 16:22:55 2008 +1000 Success. A failing spec on Paranoid Booleans
* Ensure repository_name may be an optional argument to Property#field * Ensure custom field name can be passed in to Property constructor * Ensure that if no repository_name passed into Property#field that it would use the model's repository_name by default
* Updated Paranoid types to be lazy by default * Fixed deprecation warning (spelling and formatting) * Minor spec cleanup
* This allows a Collection to delegate to a model's method with the proper level of scope. This should also allow chaining of model methods that return Collection objects, as well as using model methods that return a Resource with the correct scope.
* This resolves some nasty bugs where repository objects were being used that weren't on the scope stack, so they would have ever-increasing IdentityMap, but they were inaccessible to all other code that uses repository blocks. * Updated model to have a default scope, and changed Discriminator and Paranoid types to update the default scope with the conditions rather than push onto the scope stack directly. * Removed unecessary instantiation of repository object where possible. * Minor code cleanup