Windows Vega 56/64 Soft Power Table Editor
Written in C# Mono with GTK#.
If you find this useful consider Donating
Warnings / No Liability:
- No verification is done to make sure the values are sane.
- You can pretty much edit anything in the power table even values you should not touch.
- You are on your own if you break your GPU.
- Saving works!
- Works on VEGA 64 and VEGA 56
- Parse Registry File
- Display and edit Gfx/Mem Clock, Gfx/Mem Vdd, PowerTune Table, Fan Table
- Clamping on data to its type
- Have not coded in C# for over 10 years. Why I chose to for this is merely a forced refresher.
Want To Help:
- Pull requests are always welcome!
- Acquire an existing registry file for your VEGA 56/64
- Load into this program
- Edit as you see fit
- Open Wattman and reset your GPU, set Voltage to manual, apply.
- Apply the registry file to each card (if you have multiple cards adjust the path)
- Open Wattman
- Hit reset, apply, set voltage to manual, apply.
Compiling From Source
- The easiest way to compile from source is to download Xamarin Studio and open the project.
- Hellm @ http://www.overclock.net Profile
- If I missed anyone in the discovery of the SoftPowerTable trick let me know.
Consider donating if you find this useful. You can donate praise, a beer or if you are feeling generous some sweet sweet crypto:
- ETH - 0xcAB239517F2e394425B3Fc5250b6b21A38B921E3
- LTC - LKh2BUW5iK7HqSoPF2AsS67TJ8PQ9QJNUE
- BTC - 16CAns1mLFUx5Hr1DTrqpFJ17FU1dHZUzB