x-studio365 2014 - 2018
x-studio365 is a powerful,lightweight and fast development IDE. It support multi-programing languages Source Code Editing & Syntax Highlighting & Outlining & Auto-completation, Great Lua Debugging. In the future, it will support other languages debugging, such is PHP. It support Cocos2d-x Particle editing, Scene(UI) editing & Screen Adapting preview, CocosStudio .csb recovery. Download the latest version: http://en-us.x-studio365.com http://cn.x-studio365.com
Great Text/Code editing features:
- Support Auto detect UTF-8 encoding, and support mutli-encodings convertion.
- Support vscode/sublime Open Folder… feature, and support multi-program-languages syntax highlight.
- Support 5 code themes, Hotkey: Ctrl+Alt+NUM9
- Support search project file quickly with Hotkey: Ctrl+P
- Support search Lua functions of current document with Hotkey: Ctrl R
- Support find all at current document with hotkey: Ctrl + F
- Support replace all at current document with hotkey: Ctrl + H
- Support find content at all project files with hotkey: CtrlShift+F
- Support find content at any directory, also can find any folder of project at project view, just right click to open context menu, then click [Find In Files] menu-item
- Support Visual Studio like Ctrl+Tab feature.
- Support Navigate Backward/Forward with hotkey Ctrl+-/Ctrl+Shift+-
- Support Change all occurrences with hotkey: Ctrl+F2
- Support multi-selection, use Ctrl+D to select next occurrence.
- Support block selection with Alt key pressed, and move mouse.
- Support Current document auto-completation
- Support format current Lua document with hotkey: Ctrl+I
- Support Lua Syntax check: Ctrl+B
- Support Comment lua source code with hotkey: Ctrl+/
- Support View file as binary Ascii-View.
- Support CTRL+RightClick to show shell context menu at 'Project Explorer'
- Support Open/Save Large file (more than 100M) fastly.
- Support capture adb log to Output View with filter feature.
- High-performance Output view.
Cocos2d-x scene editing features:
- Using cocos2d-x to render the main editor UI directly.
- Supports more than 20 1K-layout methods.
- Supports ParticleSystem Editing, import & export plist file.
- Supports view real adpating vision for any-size of devices.
- Supports import CocosStudio ccs project, and json format ui published by CocosStudio.
- Supports import .csb, and publish designed ui to cocosstudio(ccs), json, csd formats.
- Integrated AES batch encrypt/decrypt tool which work on CBC mode, and support MD5 checksum.
- Supports Chinese and English.
- Supports SpriteSheet creation.
|Alt+ MouseWheel||Zoom In/Out Node|
|Ctrl+Alt+MouseWhell||Zoom In/Out Scene|
|Alt + MouseMove||Move Node|
|Ctrl + Alt + MouseMove / Alt + MouseMiddleButton||Move Scene|
|↑↓←→||Adjust postion 1px, continue press: 2px|
|Press Shift,||Change Node Size without width/height factor change.|
|Press Ctrl,||Select Node Additional|
|Ctrl+F10||Run To Cursor|
|Ctrl+F5||Start without debugging|
|Ctrl+F||Open Find Dialog|
|Ctrl+Shift+U||Convert selected text to uppercase|
|Ctrl+U||Convert selected text to lowercase|
|Alt + MouseMove||block select text|
|Ctrl + Shift + F||Find All in files|
|Ctrl + D||Select Next occurency text|
|Ctrl + E||copy selected text and paste at end of current line|
|Ctrl + I||Correct Lua Indent.|
|Ctrl + P||Quick search file in project|
|Ctrl + R||Quick search Lua function in current document.|
|Ctrl + Tab||Quick switch opened document in stack|
|Ctrl + Q||Quick switch active x-studio365 process instances(project is open)|
|Ctrl + F2||Change All Occurences of current document|
|Alt+→||Display auto-completion window|
|Ctrl+Alt+Num9||Choose Code Theme(Current support 5 themes)|
|Ctrl + Shift + D||temp copy&paste without clipboard occupation|
|Ctrl + RightClick Project Explorer||Display desktop shell context menu|
How to use this editor with cocos2d-x
- Create a empty project by official cocos2d-x engine console command, such as x365app1
- Overrite 'editor-support' & 'external/flatbuffers'
- (Win32) Exclude 'cocostudio',GameNode3DReader.cpp,Light3DReader.cpp from libcocos2d project explorer.
- (Win32) Add 'editor-support/cocostudio/proj.win32/libxreader.vcxproj' and 'editor-support/dragonBones/proj.win32/libDragonBones.vcxproj' to solution
- (Win32) Add libxreader project as reference of x365app1 project
Purchase Professional License
If you are interest in this software, please purchase.