04 Aug 2016
- Improved mismatch descriptions for
containsInwhen actual collection exceeds expected size.
equalToIgnoringWhiteSpacematcher (deprecated in v5.4.0)
- HCCollectMatchers (deprecated in v5.3.0)
- Increased deployment targets to OS X 10.9, iOS 7.0.
03 Jun 2016
captureEnabledproperty to HCArgumentCaptor to control whether subsequent matched values are captured.
- Updated CocoaPods instructions and examples to CocoaPods 1.0.
equalToIgnoringWhiteSpacehas been renamed to
- Known issue: warning on this deprecation
22 May 2016
- Removed semicolons that triggered warnings for
-Wsemicolon-before-method-body. Thanks to: Sylvain Defresne
isInmatcher in README.
assertThatAfterto use runloop observer instead of while loop comparing dates. The condition is now tested on every pump of the runloop instead of polling after a predefined delay. Thanks to: Dan Fleming
- Deprecated HCCollectMatchers. Instead, follow the example of HCAllOf.m and break it into two steps: HCCollectItems, then HCWrapIntoMatchers. This will let you expose a new interface to your matcher that takes an NSArray.
02 Nov 2015
For detailed discussion on v5.0.0, see http://qualitycoding.org/ochamcrest-v5-0-0/
- Instead of enabling short syntax by defining HC_SHORTHAND, short syntax is now enabled by default.
To disable it, #define HC_DISABLE_SHORT_SYNTAX.
- Matchers which take nil-terminated lists have "In" variants which take a single NSArray, like
allOfIn. The matcher
hasEntriesInis an exception and takes an NSDictionary.
- Improved documentation on all matchers. Documentation is now shown for matchers with fixed numbers
of arguments. All matchers provide argument hinting.
- Renamed long syntax for
containsInRelativeOrderfrom prefix hc_ to HC_ to conform to other
equalToBoolmatcher (deprecated in v4.1.0)
containsStringmatcher (deprecated in v4.2.0)
futureValueOf(deprecated in v4.2.0)
HC_testFailureHandlerChain()(deprecated in v4.2.0)
11 Oct 2015
- New matcher
containsInRelativeOrdermatches collections containing items in relative order.
- New matcher HCArgumentCaptor matches anything, capturing matched values.
- Updated project settings to Xcode 7, with tests now run by XCTest.
11 Sep 2015
- Fixed "Incompatible pointer types sending 'Class' to parameter of type 'NSString *'" warning on
- Improved readability of asynchronous tests:
assertWithTimeout(1, thatEventually(var), is(@10));
- Added ability to add custom test failure reporter. See HCTestFailureReporterChain.
containsStringclashes with an
NSString method introduced in iOS 8.