To set up this example, open Example.xcodeproj:
- Drag OCHamcrest.framework into the project, specifying:
- "Copy items into destination group's folder"
- Add to targets: ExampleTests
- Open the Build Phases for the ExampleTests target:
- Drag OCHamcrest.framework into the Copy Files phase
- Destination: Products Directory
Then command-U to run unit tests. Try changing one of the tests to fail.
If you encounter linker problems, try this:
- In Build Settings, add -ObjC to "Other Linker Flags". Whether you do this at the target level or project level doesn't matter, as long as the change is applied to the ExampleTests target.