https://github.com/boostorg/redisRetired in favor of
An async redis library with sentinel support based on (libevpp|ASIO).
- LibEVpp is a simple c++1y interface for making it easier to adapt to higher level libraries such as "Asio".
- Supports BootAsio in a branch called
adapt-asioor you can simply use it like as it is.
- Also introduces a sentinel interface example (which needs cleaning and more testing)
- Has it's own redis command parsing library.
- LibEvPP: It's a library written by the same author. It's A library based on libEv.
- Write more examples.
- Write a sentinel interface(adapt the example).
- Write BDD tests.
You can use event_loop and parser as link library for your project and pass
/usr/local/include as include directory.
State of library
Need a pal to review and revise my codes.
Contributions are welcome!