A 3 legged robot.
Each leg is a pen, so Charlotte draws while walking. She has 3 foto resistors. Those are her eyes. A 9 volt battery can make her run for an hour. Three servos move her legs. An Arduino Nano is her brain, which receives inputs and translate those to movements.
- Instructables by Thomas OReilly - http://www.instructables.com/id/Charlotte/
- Robot design: Thomas OReilly - http://www.toreilly.com/
- Thomas' Charlotte GitHub page: https://github.com/t-oreilly/Charlotte (will eventually replace this repo)
- Robot programming: Abe Pazos - http://hamoid.com
- CV, light programming and video production: Peter A. Kolski - http://www.bildpeter.de/
- Light design: Kalma - http://www.kalmalab.com/
Exhibitions and shows
- Berlin MakerFaire 2015
- Berlin JuniorLab 2015
- Group exhibition "Human [heart] Robot" at Spektrum Berlin in 2015