Headhunters is a local Tshirt brand in Sabah known as Headhunter Clothing, meanwhile this is a simple webapp to manage the orders. This webapp are build on top Laravel framework.
Interested on testing it on your own machine? Read this list on how to make it working.
- Download or clone this repository , either to your machine or your own server.
- In your server or machine, create a new database
- Copy .env.example to .env
- Change the DB_DATABASE=homestead DB_USERNAME=homestead DB_PASSWORD=secret into the new database name you created earlier, then put the username and password
- Install everything by running this command in the terminal, "composer install" , without the quotes
- Run the generating key command in the terminal as well, "php artisan key:generate" , without the quotes
- Run the migration command in the terminal, "php artisan migrate", without the quotes
- Inserting the seeder into database, "php artisan db:seed", without the quotes
- Lastly make a symbolic link from our storage into public directory, "php artisan storage:link" , without quotes
- Now everything are ready to use, open your browser and test it.
Too lazy to set it up on your machine? Here try the demo site on Heroku.
Try login using these email , the password is "secret" , without the quote
Please note, the database will be reset every one hour. So, every data you create and save on the demo site will perish.
Well, the design is very basic. But i will put it here anyway.
If you discover a security vulnerability within this webapp, please send an e-mail to Hamzah Jamad at email@example.com. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
This webapp is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.