This is the repository for a new-to-come Handlebars documentation site.
- Target-URL: https://handlebarsjs.com
There are a lot of static page generators out there nowadays. I have chosen vuepress over other systems for several reasons:
- I like vuejs.
- Vuepress builds fast loading static sites with modern PWA technologies.
- Vuepress is centered around markdown, but leaves the opportunity to inject interactive parts if needed
- Vuepress has a simple predefined way of adapting stylesheets, which makes it easy to adapt colors from the original site without rewriting the whole css
- The vuejs documentation site is build with vuepress, so it will hopefully be around for a while.
You can challenge me and propose other solutions, but you might be asked to help out if you do.