AVR: Augmented Vehicular Reality
AVR extends vehicular vision to see beyond obstruction by sharing views through V2V communications.
- We are actively working and updating this repo to incorporate more features and datasets.
- For those who want to play with the code, We will release a mini-dataset and release a stable version soon.
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Latest CMake
- ZED SDK 2.0
- CUDA 8.0
- sudo apt-get install libopenexr-dev libeigen3-dev libboost-all-dev libgtk2.0-dev libqt4-dev libopenni-dev libopenni2-dev libvtk6-dev libxmu-dev libxi-dev libflann-dev libcpprest-dev cmake libproj-dev
- PCL 1.7.2 installed with its visualization module
- Pangolin, get a release version
- OpenCV 3.1 with OpenCV_Contrib, get a releaser version from both
Build the program
sh pre-build.sh //build 3rd party libraries and untar vocabulary mkdir build cd build cmake .. make