This portfolio was developed for the first major assignment at Coder Factory Academy.
The site has been deployed to Heroku. You can view it at hannahportfolio.heroku.com
- Built in Ruby on Rails
- Using CSS and HTML for design
- Needed a design and planning process
Run the site
To run, ensure you have Ruby installed. This site is developed in Ruby 2.4.0.
Clone this repository and run
bundle install to install all Gems
rails s to start the server.
Once the server is up and running navigate to
- Responsive design optimised for mobile and desktop
- Easy to update, with the majority of content held in arrays in pages_controller.rb and generated into html by ruby loops
- Additional content automatically fits to screen by utilising flexbox containers.
- The design reflects my personality - I wanted it to be colourful, fun and feminine rather than flashy or edgey (I'm not a very edgey person!)
- The pixel images are created by myself in Aseprite.
- The gopher Go image was created by Renee French.