- Creates an XML document that helps inform search engines about pages on their site that are available for crawling.
- XML schema for the Sitemap protocol as described by http://www.sitemaps.org/protocol.html
- Works best with Index Block that indexes all Pages in the Site.
- Xpath expression checks for Pages that are marked for publishing and have already been published.
- Assumes two custom Dynamic Metadata fields for changefreq and priority.
- These fields are options as per the Sitemap protocol and can be removed if desired.