JWT (JSON Web Token) Authentication.
jwt is part of the hapi ecosystem and was designed to work seamlessly with the hapi web framework and its other components (but works great on its own or with other frameworks). If you are using a different web framework and find this module useful, check out hapi – they work even better together.
hapi.dev Developer Portal for tutorials, documentation, and supportVisit the
- Documentation and API
- Versions status (builds, dependencies, node versions, licenses, eol)
- Project policies
Portions of this module were adapted from:
- node-jwa, copyright (c) 2013 Brian J. Brennan, MIT License
- node-jws, copyright (c) 2013 Brian J. Brennan, MIT License
- jsonwebtoken, copyright (c) 2015 Auth0, Inc., MIT License
- node-jwks-rsa, copyright (c) 2016 Sandrino Di Mattia, MIT License
- hapi-auth-jwt2, copyright (c) 2015-2016, dwyl ltd, ISC License
- mock-jwks, copyright (c) 2018-2019 Levin Keller, MIT License
- Stack Overflow answer
- node-rsa-pem-from-mod-exp, copyright (c) 2014 Michael J. Ryan, MIT License