A decentralized Patreon using the Truffle development suite, Solidity smart contracts, and React.
To get started, install the following on your machine:
Solidity Learning Materials
New to Solidity? Here are some recommended resources to start with.
- Truffle Pet Shop tutorial: An end-to-end walkthrough of the basics of building a dApp.
- Solidity in Depth: It's important to familiarize yourself with the Solidity language.
- ERC20 Token Standard Interface: Other than the Solidity, you'll want to get familiar with the ERCX standards and EIP proposals within the ecosystem. The ERC20 standard is a widely adopted interface for tokens.
- OpenZeppelin: Once you have a firm grasp of the language and standards, start going through open source Solidity projects. The OpenZeppelin project is a useful (albeit incomplete) overview of what's possible with smart contracts.
- Smart Contract Best Practices: Helps you understand non-functional requirements within the smart contract ecosystem: design patterns, security, upgradability, and tooling.
- Ethernaut: Advanced security topics. Optional, but important.
- Make sure that Ganache is up and running locally at port 8545.
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Keys
Autogenerate HD Mnemonicand enter a Mnemonic you wish to use.
- Then, do the following:
git clone https://github.com/yosriady/dapp-boilerplate npm install truffle migrate cd app/ yarn npm run start
- Import the mnemonic you used in Ganache to Metamask.
- On Metamask, use a 'Custom Network' pointing to
- Open your browser at