Kubernetic: Supercharge your Kubernetes clusters.
- Supports desktop installation on Mac, Windows, Linux operating systems for a single user.
- Can manage any Kubernetes cluster.
- Support for multiple clusters.
- Visualization of Resources with real-time updates, for specific or all namespaces.
- Visualization of CustomResources and APIResources with real-time updates, for specific or all namespaces.
- Helm 3 support, with the ability to manage private & pubic repositories, charts and releases.
- Port forwarding of a workload (e.g. pod, deployment, daemonset) or service.
- Log streaming of a workload or service.
- Terminal shell of a workload or service.
- User management.
- CPU and Memory metrics visualization.
- Coming soon: Debug shell of a workload or service (bring your own image with debug tooling).
- Deployment on-site, with multiple users.
- Single sign-on integration with authentication and authorization os user & groups.
- Support for Operators, with Operator Lifecycle Management integration.
- ArgoCD integration, with the ability to view and manage Applications.
- Coming Soon: TektonCD integration, with the ability to view and manage Pipelines.
To download the client go here
This repository is published at the documentation page from
To report issues you can go here