This is a fork of http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2368
Plugin generates symbol dependency tree (aka call tree, call graph) in real-time inside Vim. Basic support for functions and macros; global variables, enums, typedefs can be cross-reference with additional processing. Functionality similar to that of tools and IDE's like CBrowser, Kscope, Source navigator, Eclipse, Source Insight. Project details/Screenshots. Requires cscope to generate a cscope database; the complementary utility ccglue can be used to convert cscope databases to native cctree databases for instant loading.
- ccglue Generate cross-reference cctree database files from cscope and/or ctags database files.
- Symbol dependency tree analyzer for C using cscope database
- Basic support for functions, and macros
- Extended support for global variables, macros, enum members, typedefs, and also symbols cscope might not detect.
- Native Vim 7 plugin
- Supports using external tools, or perl interpreter to overcome VimScript memory limitations for loading large databases
- Leverages Vim features and Integrates into typical programming work-flow
- Dynamic syntax highlighting for real-time dependency tree flow (customizable)
- Cscope like default short-cuts (customizable)
- Folding support
- Preview/Tag loading
- Manipulate call-tree windows
- Save buffers
- Export to HTML with syntax highlighting (with +conceal)
- Serialization of cross-reference tables
- Similar to Vim's session feature, CCTree can save the built cross-references into a file for reloading any time later
- Can be complemented with native tools [ccglue] for faster cross-reference building in larger projects
To use with vundle (recommended) simply add:
in your .vimrc