Test bench for different OpenGL ES 2.0 rendering techniques and their applications. These are gathered into one application a user can navigate using ActionBar tabs.
- Rubber, a Bezier surface cube consisting of roughly 2400 vertices.
- Splines, renders 100 Bezier curves each consisting of 80 vertices.
- Fractal, GLSL based Mandelbrot fractal with touch support.
- Blob, an elastic form generated using three control points.
- Particles, a 10000 particle system which demonstrates emitting and simple solving.
- Textures, transformed textures using one GLSL shader only.
All the source code, layouts and other textual content is licensed under Apache 2.0 license and are free of use for personal and/or commercial projects. See LICENSE for more descriptive information.