FotoShareN9 is an application for the Nokia N9 with MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan. It allows the user to push all his shot pictures to Dropbox or a selectable server in the moment they are shot.
This is the bunch of features:
- Upload to Dropbox
- Upload on a server
- use ftp, sftp or scp for uploading
- resize option (in percent) for upload
- startup FotoShareN9 daemon on boot
- Wifi only upload
- optional video upload
- selectable notification types
- instant or interval upload with selectable times
- logfile support
- nice QML GUI
Just pull/clone newest version to your PC. Change directory via termial to FotoShareN9's "src" folder and type this in your terminal:
Enter your root password if asked. That will build a installable Debian file. Now you can rename your deb file if you want and install it on your N9 / N950.
Last update: 08.06.2012