Please read the documentation for full API doc.
The SDK includes following packages with package-level documentation and examples inside each package.
- A Token Faucet Demo DApp
- Hackathon DApps: DApps built during our internal hackathon
- Cross-chain Apps [the link contains code, demo, and more information]
- DeFi Apps
- DevPost Hackathon Apps
- Eth<>Harmony Bridge Components: frontend, backend, smart contracts, test scripts
- Eth<>Harmony bridge SDKs: main sdk, bridge UI widget
- Swoop Dex: interface, cli, sdk, deployment, misc, lib, periphery, core, testing, utils
- Iris Bridge: inspired from near's rainbow bridge
- Animoca's BeastQuest Game
- Chainlink Testnet Integration Demo
- NFT Store DApp
- old dapp-examples: some of them may be outdated!
This library works on both nodejs and browser. Please use it according to your use case.
- Nodejs: 10.0+
- Browser: Latest Chrome and Firefox
Install from npm/yarn
Note: we added a @next tag to npm package, please use the following command to install with npm/yarn
# npm npm install @harmony-js/core@next # yarn yarn add @harmony-js/core@next # tslib is required, we'd better install it as well npm install tslib yarn add tslib
Building from source files
yarn global add lerna && yarn global add typescript
Bootstrap and build
All files are exported in
packages/dist folder, use
.envfile defines configuration, edit if you have custom settings
Run harmony node locally, follow the instructions: https://github.com/harmony-one/harmony
Wait for 1-2 mins, and run this:
yarn build && yarn test:e2e