A simplest-possible web-based rss reader you can host yourself with node and dropbox.
- Install node
- clone this repo into your dropbox
mmark as read/unread
rrefresh reading list
Sview saved items (
npm install -g nodemon, if you don't have nodemon yet.
- Easy mode:
- Everything is a bit dicey so far; the code works, but it's unpolished.
TODO (in no particular order)
- unread count
?key for live help
- reorganize, refactor, and port to TypeScript
- labels to organize feeds
- investigate node-webkit or other libraries to make an "app" for simpler setup
- double the number of stars on this repo (Last doubling
4on June 18 2013)