Mark Harris harrism
- Brisbane, Australia
- Joined on
- hemi 70 Simple utilities to enable code reuse and portability between CUDA C/C++ and standard C/C++.
- sublimetext-cuda-cpp 21 CUDA C++ package for Sublime Text 2
- cpp11-range 7 Range-based for loops to iterate over a range of numbers or values
- mini-nbody 6 A simple gravitational N-body simulation in less than 100 lines of C code, with CUDA optimizations.
- culeidoscope 5 Parallel extension of the Kaleidoscope toy language (from the LLVM project) on the CUDA platform.
Repositories contributed to
- parallel-forall/code-samples 118 Source code examples from the Parallel Forall Blog
- djebm2/AACV 1 Accelerated Algorithms for Computer Vision
- soumith/nvblog_rnnlstm 1
- cudpp/cudpp 60 CUDA Data Parallel Primitives Library
- SublimeText-Markdown/MarkdownEditing 1,151 Powerful Markdown package for Sublime Text with better syntax understanding and good color schemes.
Contributions in the last year 33 total Aug 28, 2014 – Aug 28, 2015
Longest streak 2 days January 8 – January 9
Current streak 0 days Last contributed