Includes shapes for:
- Standard map canvas with value chain and evolution axis
- Map canvas with alternate evolution axis labels: Concept, Emerging, Convergent, Accepted
- Basic component symbol with label
- Relationship/constraint connection line
- Point of change/movement/evolution arrow
- Feedback arrow
- Past connection line
- Barrier/inertia symbol
- Speculative/future/gaming component
- Choice/pipeline component
- Market callout
- Ecosystem callout
- Symbols for Pioneers, Settlers, and Town Planners
- Area of interest
- Map key/legend
All stencils can be customized directly in your OmniGraffle document, or by editing the stencil itself for reuse. See "Editing an Existing Stencil" in the OmniGraffle docs.
- Download Wardley Maps.gstencil
- Open the file with OmniGraffle
- Select "Move and Edit" to move the file to your Stencils folder
- You should see the stencil file open in the document editor
- Unless you plan to edit the stencil itself, you can close the Wardley Maps stencil file now
- Open a new or existing OmniGraffle file in which to use the stencil
- Open the Stencils window/sidebar; "Wardley Maps" should be listed under Miscellaneous.
Copyright 2019 Harry Love.
This work is based on ideas, research, and designs originally created by Simon Wardley, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.