Ray Tracer for the University of Bristol Computer Graphics course (course work 1), links with the Rasteriser.
See the report for a full overview.
How to Build
- Download a copy of GLM and place it inside of the root directory.
- Then use Makefile to build the program by running the following command in the directory.
- A rendered image of the Cornell Box should appear.
Latest Rendered Image
Basic components of a ray tracer were implemented along with the following extensions:
- Anti-Aliasing with SSAA
- Parallelisation - CPU
- General Model Loading
- Photon Mapping
- Approximating Global Illumination (Indirect Illumination and Colour Bleeding
- Range Trees and KD-Trees
- Photon Mapping Optimisations
- Improving Photon Mapping Quality
Uses the following technologies: