Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Fix that
null when nothing is found.
unbind method to unbind all callbacks for a particular event or a specific callback by passing a reference to the original function.
- Move callback functionality into a separate module and mix-in to class and instance.
- Don't log an error when Rails returns a response of " " for a
head :ok response.
jQuery.ajax should use
dataType "json" removing the need to set a global
beforeSend. [Jason Lee]
- Fix that custom class methods should be available after chaining.
- Move model collection methods into a separate object allowing you to customise the defaults in a single place.
- Move model instance methods into a separate object. This allows you to redefine the defaults once rather than having to pass the same custom method to multiple models at declaration time.
- Defining a model now takes three arguments: name, class methods, instance methods.
- Fix callbacks in IE.
- Fix broken Ajax tests in IE6 and IE7.
Model.RestPersistence now recognises a 422 response as validation failure and populates the model's errors object with the response data.
Model.errors is now an object and has a similar interface to ActiveModel.
- Fix that
changes should only be merged after a successful
- Calling Model#attr() with no arguments returns a combined object of attributes/changes.
- Fix that
Model.RestPersistence Ajax failures should correctly run the supplied callback.
count method to
- Collection methods now access the collection through the
all method so that
each, etc work as expected if it's overwritten.
- Events are now bound directly to a model rather than using jQuery
bind. Collections also now have the concept of events with "add" and "remove" built-in.
update should trigger "update" event, add separate
- Fix that persistence failure should not trigger corresponding event.
- Pass only a single callback to save/destroy which is called with a boolean to indicate success/failure.
- Change behaviour of
Model.Collection and don't let duplicates (scoped by id) of the same model to be stored. [Laurie Young]
- Fix that setting a null value with
attr should be read back correctly from
errors array shouldn't have to be manually
reset when implementing
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.