FIAS (Filler Impact Assessment Scale)
How much of the App is affected?
- 1 Equivalent to a single partial
- 5 A small handful of views
- 10 It's everywhere, like the plague
How much of this change is mysterious to you?
- 1 Nothing - it's straight forward
- 5 I understand what it's doing, but I'm not 100% sure about parts
- 10 It's freaking greek
How easy is it for you to imagine this performs in an unexpected way after deployment?
- 1 Dude, it's a copy change
- 5 I could see some potential for problems, but they seem unlikely to have humongous impact
- 10 I can imagine about 400 ways this blows up
- 15 or greater should require two devs to +1 (and probably some click testing).
- 20 or greater should trigger an auto QA of all affected areas.
To "deploy" it just push it to the gh-pages branch.
If you make any changes to the stylesheets or coffescript, update the "version" to invalidate people's browse cache https://github.com/harvesthq/fias/commit/3af36ea7ccdae27e7efbfab9a11b85a57e62f173