Michael Haschke haschek
- Chemnitz, Germany
- Joined on
- PubwichFork 108 Pubwich is an open-source PHP Web application that allows you to aggregate your published data from multiple websites and social services into a single HTML page. This fork fixed several bugs, adds…
- Foafpress 57 An open-source PHP web application and presentation engine for RDF data stored in files, e.g. your FOAF profile. It allows you to aggregate and publish data from multiple web sources via Linked Data.
- DokuWiki-Plugin-DokuSIOC 4 DokuSIOC integrates the SIOC ontology within DokuWiki and provides alternate RDF/XML views of the wiki documents.
- Instant-Picture-Creator 4 PHP Image Resizer: Instant Picture Creator produces images on demand for websites.
- RDF-Template-Object 4 RDF Template Object provides a small interface to access RDF data from PHP templates (or other libraries) in an easy manner. The Mercurial repository clone on Bitbucket is updated more often.
Repositories contributed to
- AKSW/site.ontowiki 3 HTML Content Publishing system on top of Linked Data
- chyrp/chyrp 182 The ultra-lightweight ultra-flexible blogging engine with a fetish for birds and misspellings.
- vocol/mobivoc 7 A standardized vocabulary for future-oriented mobility solutions and value-added services supporting them.
- jekyll/jekyll 19,138 Jekyll is a blog-aware, static site generator in Ruby
- vavere/htmltidy 47 Node Wrapper for HTML Tidy
Contributions in the last year 70 total Mar 29, 2014 – Mar 29, 2015
Longest streak 6 days February 24 – March 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed