PE-bear 0.3.9.5 [Qt4]
- Fixed stability issues occurring when the loaded PE was resized (i.e. application crashing after adding a new section).
- Fixed application crashing on the attempt of adding a new import at invalid address
- Fixed refreshing of the top panel when the data directory was moved into a new location
- Fixed invalid labels on the details panel bar (Exports, TLS)
- When PE-bear is added to explorer: open all the supported extension from the context menu (previously only EXE)
- Improved interpretation of the RichHeader (added more VisualStudio versions)
The Linux build requires Qt4 to be installed.