- Fix enterprise license application when ACLs are turned off
0.8.1 (May 9, 2019)
- Update default consul-k8s version to 0.8.1 for a central config bug fix
0.8.0 (May 8, 2019)
- Support adding a prefix to Kubernetes services registered in Consul [GH 140]
- Support an option for automatically bootstrapping ACLs in a Consul cluster that is run fully in Kubernetes. If connectInject is enabled with this option on, this also automatically configures a new Kubernetes AuthMethod so that injected services are automatically granted ACL tokens based on their Kubernetes service account.
- Support central service configuration including proxy defaults in Connect (available in Consul 1.5+).
- Remove the
gossipEncryption.enabledoption and instead have the implementation based on the existence of the secretName and secretKey.
0.7.0 (March 21, 2019)
- Support pod PriorityClasses for Consul servers and clients
- Add annotation and additional spec values for the UI service
- Add liveness and readiness checks to the catalog sync pod [consul-k8s GH 57]
- Support custom annotations for Consul clients and servers
- Support PodSecurityPolicies for Consul components
- Add service accounts and cluster roles/role bindings for each Consul component
- Add the namespace to the metadata volume name
- Support tolerations on Consul client and server pods
- Support gossip protocol encryption
- Allows custom environment variables for Consul client and server pods
- Support nodeSelectors for all components
- Allow setting
extraConfigvariables using Helm's
--setflag [GH 74]
- Fix a formatting bug in the enterprise license command
0.6.0 (February 8, 2019)
- Supports applying a Consul Enterprise License to the cluster through the Helm chart
- Support assigning an ACL token to the catalog sync process [GH 26]
- Updates default
- Switch the chart labels to a non-changing value to allow helm upgrades [GH 86]
0.5.0 (January 11, 2019)
- Supports new NodePort syncing style that uses the node ip address
- Adds a configurable tab to the Kubernetes -> Consul sync
0.4.0 (December 7, 2018)
- RBAC support for
syncCatalog. This will create the
ServiceAccountthat is necessary for the catalog sync. [GH-20]
- client: agents now have the node name set to the actual K8S node name [GH-14]
- RBAC support for
connectInject. This will create a
ServiceAccountthat is necessary for the connect injector to automatically generate TLS certificates to interact with the Kubernetes API.
- Server affinity is now configurable. This makes it easier to run an entire Consul cluster on Minikube. [GH-13]
- Liveness probes are now http calls, reducing errors in the logs.
- All namespaced resources now specify the namespace metadata, making
helm templateusage in a non-default namespace easier. [GH-66]
- Add support for ClusterIP service syncing.
- Add catalog sync default behavior flag to the chart [GH-28]
- Updated images to point to latest versions for 0.3.0.
- Add missing continuation characters to long commands [GH-26].
- connectInject: set the correct namespace for the MutatingWebhookConfiguration so that deployments work in non-default namespaces. [GH-38]
- Provide a valid
maxUnavailablevalue when replicas=1. [GH-58]
- Correctly sets server resource requirements.
- Update the
maxUnavailabledefault calculation to allow rolling updates on 3 server clusters. [GH-71]
0.3.0 (October 11, 2018)
connectInjectcan install the automatic Connect sidecar injector.
0.2.0 (September 26, 2018)
syncCatalogcan install the service catalog sync functionality.
- server: support