0.8.1 (May 9, 2019)
- Fix central configuration write command to handle the case where the service already exists
0.8.0 (May 8, 2019)
- Use the endpoint IP address when generating a service id for NodePort services to prevent possible overlap of what are supposed to be unique ids
- Support adding a prefix for Kubernetes -> Consul service sync [GH 140]
- Support automatic bootstrapping of ACLs in a Consul cluster that is run fully in Kubernetes.
- Support automatic registration of a Kubernetes AuthMethod for use with Connect (available in Consul 1.5+).
- Support central configuration for services, including proxy defaults (available in Consul 1.5+).
- Exclude Kubernetes system namespaces from Connect injection
0.7.0 (March 21, 2019)
- Use service's namespace when registering endpoints
- Update the Coalesce method to pass go vet tests
- Register Connect services along with the proxy. This allows the services to appear in the intention dropdown in the UI.[GH 77]
-log-levelCLI flag for catalog sync
0.6.0 (February 22, 2019)
- Add support for prepared queries in the Connect upstream annotation
- Add a health endpoint to the catalog sync process that can be used for Kubernetes health and readiness checks
0.5.0 (February 8, 2019)
- Clarify the format of the
- Add datacenter support to inject annotation
- Update connect injector logging to remove healthcheck log spam and make important messages more visible
- Fix service registration naming when using Connect [GH 36]
- Fix catalog sync so that agents don't incorrectly deregister Kubernetes services [GH 40][GH 59]
- Fix performance issue for the k8s -> Consul catalog sync [GH 60]
0.4.0 (January 11, 2019)
- Supports a configurable tag for the k8s -> Consul sync [GH 42]
- Register NodePort services with the node's ip address [GH 8]
- Add the metadata/annotations field if needed before patching annotations [GH 20]
0.3.0 (December 7, 2018)
- Support syncing ClusterIP services [GH 4]
- Allow unnamed container ports to be used in connect-inject default annotations.
0.2.1 (October 26, 2018)
- Fix single direction catalog sync [GH 7]
0.2.0 (October 10, 2018)
- New subcommand:
inject-connectruns a mutating admission webhook for automatic Connect sidecar injection in Kubernetes. While this can be setup manually, we recommend using the Consul helm chart.
0.1.0 (September 26, 2018)
- Initial release