Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added new Analytics portlet "charset breakdown"
- Extended Masks list to be to 10 instead of top 4.
- Added Hashfile to Job listings
- Added ability to create new tasks mid job creation. New tasks are automatically applied to the job.
- Added new wordlist type (dynamic). These wordlists are dynamic as in they are ever changing based on outside conditions.
- Newly imported hashfiles automatically trigger and generate a corresponding dynamic wordlist.
- Added more info for Tasks and Wordlists, now you can easily see which tasks are assigned to what job, and what wordlists are assigned to what tasks.
- Added dynamic chunking! Now each agent will work on chunks based off of their computed benchmarks.
- Added fail check when hashfile fails import and loads a hashfile of 0/0.
- Added ability to create task group ( a predefined set of tasks for easy job assignment)
- Added ability to perform pre/post shell commands per task (Thanks: https://github.com/dmaasland)
- The Last Updated value for jobs has been changed to Job Owner. This value is no longer updated when a user edits a job.
- Updated Gems and Base Ruby to 2.4.4 (Thanks https://github.com/HugoPouliquen)
- Removed Smart Wordlists in favor Customer/Hashfile/All dynamic wordlists.
- Fixed issue where homepage fails to render if remote agents dont checkin
- Fixed issue when reordering tasks.
- Fixed bug where getBusy? function was incorrectly citing if hashview was busy.
- Now prevents the creation of a job with no tasks assigned.
- Fixed time run calculation bug used in hashfiles
- Fixed bug where keyspace was improperly being calculated for new task when hashcat was actively running.
- Fixed bug where rule name was not properly displaying in jobs listing
- Fixed bug where hashfiles were failing to delete as they were falsely reporting as being associated to a job.
- Fixed bug where emails were not sending on job completion (Thanks: https://github.com/dmaasland)
- Added support for $user:$hash:$salt hashtypes (thanks https://github.com/GrepItAll): #373
- Added support for sequel (vs data mapper) (MAJOR THANKS to https://github.com/nicbrink)
- Added support for hashtype 2811 (IPB 2+)
- Added support for optimized drivers (-O)
- Fixed issue with chunking calculations: #358
- Fixed calculation of password complexity in analytics page: #360
- Fixed hard crash error when attempting to delete non-existant file: #365
- Updated Gemlock to require rubocop 0.51.0 due to security vulns.
- Fixed issue where Time Remaining listed in the jumbo tron was not properly populating (note requires agent update if using distributed): #371
- Fixed task list when adding tasks to new jobs. Now nolonger lets you select a task that was already assigned.
- Added Logging Facility, logs should now be under logs/.log and logs/jobs/.log (Logs will rotate daily. Logs greater than 30 days will be automatically deleted
- Added Collapsing window in analytics in Weak Account Password
- Added ability to download user accounts/passwords for accounts that are found to be weak in csv format
- Added ability to set OTP passwords for users using google authenticate (thanks: https://github.com/nicbrink)
- Wordlist Checksums is no longer a background task that fires every 5 seconds. Instead its queued up by wordlist importer.
- Fixed calculation bug where SmartWordlist was being refactored into new SmartWordlist. Now calculations are quicker
- Fixed (hopefully) bug where hashview prematurely 'completes' a job (and subsequently kills a running task). This only happens in rare cases where multiple agents are involved.
- Fixed (hopefully) issue where threads not exiting when they're told to. This resulted in issues related to: #264
- Fixed issue where rules listed under task details was displaying rule.id, and not the rule.name: #342
- Fixed SMTP sender error experienced when user sends test message
- Fixed issue where foreign DB's listed in config were not being connected too: #351
- Rake task to reset db (thanks: nicbrink)
- New hub route/tab if registered
- Additional step in job creation (if hub enabled) asking permission to check for cracked hashes before continuing
- Added ability to reorder & delete tasks of a job mid creation and edit.
- Support for distributed cracking through hashview-agents
- New type of wordlist 'Smart Wordlist'
- Beta Hashview Hub (tm) integration
- New management console for agents and Rules (you can now edit your rules within the app)
- 3 new analytic portlets
- Support for 50 more hashes
- Fixed issue where importing the same hash twice into the db where one had an incorrect hashtype resulted in a 500 error. Now the entry is updated with the new hashtype.
- Fixed timeouts when searching large hash sets with Hashview Hub
- Calculation error on Analytics where on the global page for number of cracked hashes vs uncracked hashes.
- Added support for 38 more hashes
- Fixed raced condition when importing wordlists (both via gui and cli)
- Fixed bug where NetNTLMv1 and NetNTLMv2 hashes were not properly importing
- Fixed bug where usernames were not being parsed when importing NetNTLMv1 and NetNTLMv2 hashes